Which order will you belong to?

New Monarchy

Future War Cult

Dead Orbit

Osiris

Seven Seraphs

I chose new monarchy because of the style and colours
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'd like to be able to meet people by walking up to them and saying hey. Not fiddling with teams and friends lists and chat boxes, etc. I'd like to share laughter or thanks with strangers in the moment, not after the fact. It would be pretty easy to just turn this setting off if you're not interested, or mute specific people if they're being obnoxious. What do you think? Share your idea's here and in a bunch of other threads so it spreads like wildfire and bungie does something about it before launch! (ik this is off topic but this needs to be heard)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Osiris, because Egyptian god of the dead and death. Or Purple Ball, hail the malevolent loving ball of anointing hatred.
    Add more answer options

• I'm freelancing
    Add more answer options

• FWC or New Monarchy
    Add more answer options

• Can anyone point me towards a good explanation of the factions? Or do we know too little at this point / have to wait for launch? I've read up what the Destiny wiki page has, what little there is.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • I don't recall what the Seven Seraphs' colors are, but I remember reading the name and thinking it sounded pretty bad ass.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Seven searaphs because dead orbit want to leave earth and such I want black armor so seven searaphs is the way too go for now
        Add more answer options

• I think I'll just let it happen naturally. Where ever I end up is where I end up.
        Add more answer options

• I was gonna be Dead Orbit but Future War Cult had better digs.
        Add more answer options

• Seven Searaphs yo
        Add more answer options

• What about lone wolves...
        Add more answer options

• Too tough. I like the New Monarchy ideal because they make me think Amarr Empire..... but the Seven Seraphs just screams Neo Knight to me.
        Add more answer options

• Death orbit it's a cool name just for that
        Add more answer options

• Osiris just cause its the name of a god of blaming and death
        Add more answer options

• First of all you don't really "belong" to a faction, you earn xp for them by completing their challenges, and as your level for each one increases you get more stuff.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Which ever one can give me the best AR and fusion rifle
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Erm...not decided?
            Add more answer options

• You don't stay with a faction permanently, All you have to do is wear the factions class item/emblem/colour shaders and complete exploration side missions to earn points into the given faction. So you can pick and choose freely :)
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Whichever one is yellow
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • The S.P.P, the one true order. Sequelam Purpura Pilam
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Can you pick not to join one.
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • I don't understand. Is there really even a difference between them?
                    Add more answer options

6 Replies
                    • I don't think you can "belong" to any one order. But you can choose which order you want to carry out missions for.
                      Add more answer options

• Do we even get to chose? Seems like every time i ventured out into the wild those beacons gave me orders from random groups.
                      Add more answer options

5 Replies
                      • None, i will farm enough rep from each faction to pick the items that suit my loadout/playstyle
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • We only have to earn reputations, right?
                          Add more answer options

preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.