JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Matty: 8/1/2014 9:21:29 PM
Matty

Hero, Legend and Mythic Emblems in Destiny

I saw this posted on Reddit and in B.net Regulars Group (props to THORSGOD in B.net Regulars) [url=http://destinydb.com/items/1592588004-shield-of-heroes]Heroic[/url] [url=http://destinydb.com/items/1592588005-shield-of-legends]Legendary[/url] [url=http://destinydb.com/items/1592588006-shield-of-mythics]Mythic[/url] For those who are not familiar with this site (lolnewb) there were once Member Titles listed as Heroic, Legendary and Mythic for users with specific criteria (there were also surnames but those are irrelevant). These Emblems aren't named as those titles specifically probably because of the Halo/Microsoft split but we have Hero, Legend and Mythic still. I personally don't think it's a coincidence that these exist. Does this mean there will be exclusivity to the player emblems? Emblems based on a set join date perhaps? #NewRecon
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by DeadliestDragon: 8/21/2016 3:31:02 AM
    Its lost, only obtainble back then.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• necrobump
    Add more answer options

• just saw this, been a memeber for 3 years, no emblems, thoughts?
    Add more answer options

• Been a member on here since '07. How do I check to see if I'm eligible for these?
    Add more answer options

• I've been a member for 5+ years, how do I check if I'm eligible for such a title?
    Add more answer options

• Its definitely not based on when the account was created. For example, mine was in 2004 and I've got up to the Shield Of Legends emblem.
    Add more answer options

• When I got mine, (and I have been a member of the forums for about a decade) they explained it to me that I got the banner because before the website change, I was an "Intrepid Mythic Member". I had the blue bar and everything. Cool of Bungie to acknowledge our loyalty that way.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Yay! I got the Shield of Mythics! Didn't even know it was "hard to get", thought I had gotten it from those codes that give you emblems, shaders, and grimoire.
      Add more answer options

• How do i know if i am either one of these on my profile?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Have had a linked gamer tag to Bungie for 10 yrs, and I've played a bazillion Halo PvP matches. Have probably played around 16k PvP matches. I got the Legendary Emblem. Don't know what it takes to get the Mythic.
        Add more answer options

• I have been a BNet member & Beta tester for over a decade as well and Nothing? However I have not been able to dedicate much of my time since reach was out? Where did those states go to? Thank you
        Add more answer options

• Anyone got any news on this? How do you get them..ive been a member for 6+ years and have nothing :O
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I CAN HAZ EMBLEM?
          Add more answer options

• Any new info on these?
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.