JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Clans

8/1/2014 7:36:54 PM

Legion of the Wolf Recruiting

Legion of the Wolf clan has just started, and I am looking to recruit players who wish to join a non pushy, non super hardcore clan. This clan is for players who are like me who like to lone wolf it, but would like to get together with other players sometimes. Either post to this thread or request invite.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Would be a good idea for you to post which console you play on. I will be upgrading to a xbox one when game releases, so if this is Ps4 clan then I'll quietly take my leave.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You're the leader of a clan and sometimes you like to "lone wilf it"? Um... im a little confused here.
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • An alliance perhaps? I have a clan name Renegade Wolves. You got a clan already so why not be allies.
      Add more answer options

• Or you could join mine http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/161539
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.