JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

8/1/2014 4:46:23 PM
geomancer

The invisible roof is a jerk!

Anyone else get excited about climbing on stuff only to be bashed in the head by the invisible wall? Those broken freeway set peices! Denied!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]Anyone else get excited about climbing on stuff only to be bashed in the head by the invisible wall? Those broken freeway set peices! Denied![/quote]How about that nonsensical timer that murders you for standing on perfectly accessible, playable area? It's a blight on gaming that seems to be spreading.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Makes the planets feel very linear. "Please proceed forward in an orderly fashion" But, Bungie can't have you discovering their DLC ahead of time xD
    Add more answer options

• Bump
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Halo2 was good for 'out-of-map' exploration, two generations ago!!!!!! and it is a bloody Bungie game!!!!!
      Add more answer options

• Bungo plz nerf the roof.
      Add more answer options

• Bump
      Add more answer options

• Bump
      Add more answer options

• Edited by IMAGE NOT FOUND: 2/25/2016 4:34:06 AM
      A classic topic from yesteryear. Still relevant, and right up there with [i]WTF Bungie! Fix your broken servers![/i]
      Add more answer options

• Bump mo
      Add more answer options

• Bump. Let me explore!
      Add more answer options

• Bump
      Add more answer options

• BANHAMMER TO THE INVISIBLE WALL
      Add more answer options

• Bump
      Add more answer options

• Or your running along and see this little ledge and think 'one little hop and I'm on a great sniping spot' and then the invisible wall stops you and you just sit there looking at it like :'( but I wanna snipe from there.
      Add more answer options

• Rump
      Add more answer options

• Bumpb
      Add more answer options

• Bamp
      Add more answer options

• Bump
      Add more answer options

• Bump #nowalls
      Add more answer options

• [quote]Anyone else get excited about climbing on stuff only to be bashed in the head by the invisible wall? Those broken freeway set peices! Denied![/quote]
      Add more answer options

• Bump
      Add more answer options

• This ... Whatever u can see u can go to... Yeahhhhhhh .... Riiiigghhhhtt :/
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • That was one aspect of the game Defiance that I really did love, except for the edges of the map you could go just about anywhere you wanted. And if you were especially persistent and creative, you could still get into some of the out of bounds areas too.
        Add more answer options

• Bungie can't have you exploring and making things too fun for yourself. Remember, Bungie has a "vision" and "philosophy" on how they want you to play Destiny. If you're not spending your time grinding or getting mad at raid drops (or lack there of) then you'll likely be killed by the architects!
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • I know. [spoiler]INVISIBLE WALLS OP! NERF PLEASE![/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• Am I the only one who hits my head on the roof when I'm torn during sisters?
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.