JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/1/2014 4:30:56 PM
ctb704

CHAT POLL

yes

no

please wager in. don't care about endless replies just click yes or no. we NEED some type of text chat proxy chat pvp chat anything. let Bungie know!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• People need to start adding an "I don't care" option to their polls
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • why do I keep getting the dumbest ppl here
      Add more answer options

• YES!
      Add more answer options

• I like things the way they are, use emotes to chat. I developed a system. (note: update in the comments)
      Add more answer options

13 Replies
      • We need to at least have the option to chat in the Tower. Its the social hub where you meet up with people so you need the tools to enable communication between players.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • For sure
          Add more answer options

• I think they should make it so that if you are within earshot of another player and you wave it's the same as sending a chat invite. The other player waves back at you to accept and voila! You're chatting. Walk out of earshot from each other and you end the chat session.
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • 79% yes
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Prox chat is a MUST!!!
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • It should be proximity text chat bubble at the tower and proximity voice chat & text chat outside the tower. You could have the ability to mute certain people on the roster and the option to turn voice chat on/off. It really would help the game be much more social x.x I can't believe people don't want features like these.
                Add more answer options

9 Replies
                • //social chat only maybe bigger amount of emotes in the battlefield
                  Add more answer options

• 81%
                  Add more answer options

• Bungie should just add an option that starts and stops public chat user side. That way everyone is happy. I'm neither for nor against.
                  Add more answer options

• 83% yes
                  Add more answer options

• Atleast let us talk to eachother with voice
                  Add more answer options

• keep it going need more votes!
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • get a mic and invite people you wanna talk to into your fireteam. hey look no more problems
                    Add more answer options

32 Replies
                    • I really can't believe ppl are voting no
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by Kagami: 8/1/2014 4:39:25 PM
                      I agree earth social should have a text chat its a common sense its a lobby after all.
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      • what the -blam!- is wrong with you
                        Add more answer options

• do it
                        Add more answer options

preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.