JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Kireiame Jin: 8/1/2014 4:19:48 PM

Trying weapons before purchase?

Wanna try before buying

-blam!- it, i'll trust vendor's good intentions.

That's it, i think there should be anyway to try out a weapon before purchasing it, you never know how well it will really work once you have it in your hands, and it could be a shame to throw your money away for a rusty pice of junk.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• So apparently people just hates "Convenience" on this community, next time you're gonna buy a car, make sure to compare its "Stats" before, that will make your life easier, or better, just get it because trying things out is "Stupid" right?, your lifes are so cool :D Anyways, 3rd test completed, wait for the next one XD
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

5 Replies
    • They should just make it like wow where you can buy it and and sell it back for full price within an hour
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Well there aren't that many variations of guns to try. Once you've shot the 8 or so weapon types you pretty much know what to expect
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life.
          Add more answer options

14 Replies
          • hah no balls
            Add more answer options

6 Replies
            • Can't pick either. I don't really care to try because I know how the weapons work, but that vendor definitely doesn't have good intentions.
              Add more answer options

• You gotta risk it to get the biscuit
              Add more answer options

• I pity the fool who [i]buys[/i] weapons in a loot based game.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • lol, no. That would be silly. Compare the stats to guns you currently have. If it's better, then it's better.
                Add more answer options

9 Replies
                • Im appose to this. Than that would mean you can try out every gun without buying them. I heard something about having a gun range in the tower to use our guns
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Best way is to compare the stats
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.