Discuss all things Destiny.

8/1/2014 3:59:44 PM

Which character do you hate the most

Hunter

Warlock

Titan

Lets see who the most hated character is
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Why do people hate us hunters so much???? Not all of us are egotistical, complaining pricks. I just like wearing cloaks....
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

5 Replies
    • I like them all all have there strength and weaknesses
      Add more answer options

• The Traveler. It never does anything.
      Add more answer options

• Don't be jealous
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Have no hate for we all bask within my light!
        Add more answer options

9 Replies
        • I don't hate any fellow guardians, and those who do should be glad they have that class on their side against the Darkness. - A Warlock
          Add more answer options

• I don't hate any of them at all. Though i find the mlg tryhard hunters cute. But that's the player, not the class.
          Add more answer options

• Hunter, when played in the beta I found the hunter to be next to useless when co paired to the TITAN or Warlock.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • hunter, all of my hate is reserved for the throwing knife not killing in 1 hit in PVP
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • Titans. That ground smash shit in multiplayer is impossible to avoid.
              Add more answer options

• Titans. That ground smash shit in multiplayer is impossible to avoid.
              Add more answer options

• I don't hate any of them but hunter is my favorite
              Add more answer options

• I don't hate any of them, just prefer one over the other. Least favorite? Hunter. Favorite? Titan. Figure out where the Warlock goes. lol
              Add more answer options

• Hunter's are the most hated, must be the Warlocks jealous of their good looks and fashionable cloaks.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • This could be the stupidest thread yet. Are you so desperate for attention?
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • None of the above?
                  Add more answer options

• Warlocks mainly because of their jumping.
                  Add more answer options

• The one that makes stupid polls... Not that you are one of them, although you might be... Hmmm...
                  Add more answer options

• Most hated character: Handsome Jack Next most hated character: Ulfric Stormcloak
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Is this just a reverse way of asking what class everyone is?
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • I don't like "D" , but I think I dislike "L" even more...
                      Add more answer options

• You should put "people who refer to themselves as[i] Veteran Wow players[/i]" in the poll!
                      Add more answer options

• Yeah us titans are the most liked class!
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Those aren't characters. Those are classes.
                        Add more answer options

• Some of these threads are so stupid
                        Add more answer options

• I actually liked them all, I suppose the hunters special was crap but looking at the lvl 15 skill tree I think the hunter might be great then.
                        Add more answer options

preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.