JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/1/2014 1:08:54 PM
AlphaEmpire
AlphaEmpire

Bring the Glory old

This is the real battle Guardians...

Today is first day of many, these days coming will be the true battle. We only have this time to survive until we can get back to the Tower and we must not be consumed by the darkness. Be brave.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Let the long wait begin. I was gonna make this into a meme, but -blam!- it. August is the loneliest month that you'll ever know. (To the tune of "one is the loneliest number")
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • I hope you will show up in the tower.....OR I WILL FIND YOU....and give you strange coins!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Ye brah Tots
        Add more answer options

• The darkness had me from the start.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.