JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/1/2014 10:39:10 AM

Destiny vs CoD

Destiny

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

Destiny vs Cod. Let the war begin!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This forum is unbiased whatsoever so I expect a totally valid poll. =P
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Why can't we have both
    Add more answer options

• Whose the one percent?!?
    Add more answer options

• This poll has no point. CoD will forever be inferior to EVERYTHING else
    Add more answer options

• Who's the 1%? I think you my be lost...oh wait I found the problem... See you are here at X and you want to be WWWAAAYYY over ------------------------here at [spoiler]cod sucks[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

• Bad crowd for this lol
    Add more answer options

• Thats like asking: Are you an: A: Homo Sapiens B: im still an Homo Erectus... no its 2014 and i still didnt die out.
    Add more answer options

• 227/4 Ouch... :)
    Add more answer options

• Two totally different shooters...
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Why would I buy a a futuristic CoD when I can play Halo? 2-5 years from now. Activision at e3: We are proud to announce we got really bored with modern FPS games and now we are making it in the far future, you have lasers, jet packs, hover speeders. Oh yeah! You get these advanced shields, so now you have more health, so no more easy kills for you "pro" gamers. No, we are not taking [u]any[/u] ideas from Halo. Oh btw, we never even heard of Dominion in H4 and no, we don't know about KotH: Skirmish from Reach either.
      Add more answer options

• Honestly, I think advanced warfare just looks too much like crisis for me to even try the game.
      Add more answer options

• Try again not In the bungie website[spoiler]it might be a little biased here[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • 1% lol
        Add more answer options

• the problem is that most Cod players aren't gamers really, they play CoD - that's it. They don't go on forums, they don't watch game trailers or go to game sites - they just play CoD. So you can't really poll a CoD 'community" as there isn't one. Come November it will still outsell Destiny 20 to 1 if not more
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Dovah Qahnaarin: 8/1/2014 1:24:46 PM
        [quote]Let the war begin![/quote] What War. Call of Duty is dying.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I believe this ends up being a void poll as it only has a one or the other it should habe a both option aswell
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Might get both ...... Don't see the reason for the hate against either, if you don't like it don't buy it !! Seems a little one sided to do the poll in a destiny forum
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • 99% - 1%. Good bye CoD.
              Add more answer options

• 198 Destiny 2 CoD this isn't a war it's genocide.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Sure everyone here would like to vote Destiny. This is Bungie's forums. But go over to the CoD forum and it will be the same there. People will vote CoD.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Edited by Retro Sonic 118: 8/1/2014 1:14:07 PM
                  OK
                  Add more answer options

• 99% destiny 1% COD
                  Add more answer options

• That 2% is probably gonna stay low for a while now..
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Go to a cod forum and bet u get the same answer here
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • But......why?
                      Add more answer options

• Destiny vs cod is like a pitbull vs a kitten
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.