JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by NEWNS: 8/1/2014 8:45:47 AM
NEWNS

DICE and POKER!

dice and poker sound awesome!

no thats silly

im down for a way to risk some hard earned glimmer or marks. and what better way then in a run down post apocalyptic bar with some dice or poker? the tower needs some actual socializing anyway. tell me why you voted how you did please!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That would be awesome
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • U play Fallout : New Vegas? Reminds me of that.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • I think it would be cool but maybe not glimmer. Another special item or collectibles maybe. I think it would be a good way to interact with other players as we'll.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Anything like that would be great, but they're very set on keeping their T rating. Gambling and such kind of pushes it for the ratings I think. Though it would be great to have something like that.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Edited by mr maphazar: 8/8/2014 12:45:12 AM
            Way too many ways to exploit a gambling system. I've broken the currency system of every game I've played with a gambling game in it eg enchanted arms, fallout, final fantasy etc etc. there is no way it could be implemented without breaking the game.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Texas holdem 7 card, I'll raise you one legendary pistol...
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • When i read this i thought it said dice poker lol god damn all the good games are still along way away, ok new idea can we get a petion going to skip august lol.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • any thoughts people have on this would be much appreciated
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.