JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/31/2014 9:42:47 PM

What helmet is this?

http://i.imgur.com/N8PVBxC.jpg Was this helmet found in the beta? It also shows up in one of the original trailers
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Since it's a whole set, I doubt that it's exotic. Probably a hard to get legendary armour set.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Faraam Helm. Dark Souls 2 anyone?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • that buba felt helmet :p
        Add more answer options

• Sry bro, that helmet and armor set was shown at e3 like a year or two ago. It might not have made the cut
        Add more answer options

8 Replies
        • Twin Pheonix, legendary gear. Definitely not in the beta.
          Add more answer options

• Looks like a mandalorian helmet
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • A Super Bad-ass one! I am most definitely going to try my best to get it!
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • that helmet is actually for special need children
              Add more answer options

• None of the armor on that titan was in the beta... The chest piece was an exotic and the rest was probably a legendary set of gear you would get from raids or something like that.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Plain Ben: 8/2/2014 5:20:18 PM
              I think all we may know about it is that it's Legendary/Purple rarity. I haven't gone rooting through the Destiny Wikis to know for sure though.
              Add more answer options

• Vanguard or Iron banner by the looks of it. I'm sure it's either Legendary or Exotic.
              Add more answer options

Quikst3er
              Quikst3er

Space - old

Maybe a iron banner.... idk......
              Add more answer options

• Looks like Vanguard?
              Add more answer options

• They even have it on their merchandise apparently
              Add more answer options

• Not too sure if anyone knows official name of that particular helm Might just be bad -blam!-ing ass!
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • A really sick one for titans
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.