JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/31/2014 9:24:32 PM

Do you really want your progress to carry over?

Yes

No

It's something I can't really decide on.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If the game came out tomorrow then yes. But its not so im going to forget it
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I kinda do, not because I'm particularly attached to any gear (well maybe except the Bunny emblem my friends and I discovered in one of the Golden Chests on the moon, and my Iron Banner cape), but because I don't really feel the need to sit throught the opening cinematics and the cutscenes from "A Guardian Rises" and "Restoration" which I had to sit through at least once on each of the 3 characters I played, not to mention all the additional times I had to watch the "Restoration" cutscene each time I had to help a friend complete the mission...
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • you guys are going to feel REAL stupid when everything transfer over ahah
      Add more answer options

• I'm more than happy to try and obtain those items again.
      Add more answer options

I'd like to keep my aesthetics if anything like class items. Other than that not so much because all of our gear will be obsolete at level 10 anyway. As for levels I think they should be reset too. Everyone should experience the final product in its finished glory.
      Add more answer options

• I only care about the rare loot in my vault. But I don't care if they let us have it or not. The stuff I have would probably end up being obscelite fairly early on anyways. But if they let us, cool, and if not I'll have fun finding more.
      Add more answer options

• I want my loot in my vault to carry
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I really want to carry my whole character over to the full version. I mean I did so much work getting the gear and leveling up and I really wouldn't like to do all over. I rather pick up from lvl 8
        Add more answer options

• All I want to carry over is my characters face.
        Add more answer options

• Not level but all the cool rare items and my legendary stuff from iron banner. Yes I want all my stuff......how many of these posts will be put up I mean goddddd dammnnnnnn u iz dumbbbbbbbb hehe tv show reference
        Add more answer options

• i spent alot of time farming for gears too, but i wouldnt rly mind farming again, i like a fresh start. (would also increase the playtime) not to mention 95% of my gear is lv 8> so after 3 hours it would be useless again.
        Add more answer options

• Just the loot. I could care less if I start at level 1 again. But even if we lost everything I wouldn't be mad! Just gotta work at getting better stuff!
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Zuranda : 8/1/2014 7:12:34 PM
        I think most people want gear to carry over,not so much as 3 hours of gameplay
        Add more answer options

7 Replies
        • I just want my iron banner cape and legendary sniper level 20 to carry over, reset me to level 1 idc
          Add more answer options

• I just want my loot that i worked for. My level i can get in no time
          Add more answer options

• I don't care about my lvl but more on cosmetic stuff like my Iron Banner badge for my Titan. And maybe my collected Glimmer!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Edited by SupaStaVince: 8/1/2014 10:05:05 PM
            I put in 48 hours of gameplay and even got some great weapons including an exotic scout rifle. I don't mind starting fresh since I don't want an unfair advantage over everyone else.
            Add more answer options

• No
            Add more answer options

• Over 4.6 million people played the Beta. Assuming most of them buy the game can anyone really suggest that it would be appropriate to start off over 4 million people at level 8 with maxed out gear and most of the Earth's story completed from day 1?
            Add more answer options

• I knew it wouldn't going into the Beta. I am prepared for the end - and a glorious beginning. (Says the guy who never got any loot over green)
            Add more answer options

• No way. The weapons i will find in the full version im sure will trump my cydonia AR3 in no time. Plus leveling up will be easier since i can spend more time on the game since i know my character wont be leaving me after only 1 short week.
            Add more answer options

• No way ppl have already unlocked exotics in the beta i would hate these guys.. even the ones who have low level rares
            Add more answer options

• i just dont want to lose my grimoire progress
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • If you did it once in an unfinished product, you can do it again in the final version
              Add more answer options

• Can you make a "meh" option?
              Add more answer options

• I just wanna have my class items transfer and my ship/sparrow Couldnt care for the rest except my assoult rifle
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.