JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Help

Help us help you.

7/31/2014 7:49:50 PM

Error code: stingray!

I have been getting error code: stingray for a bit and have restarted my WiFi router and my Xbox console multiple times and it still shows error code stingray!! Please help!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Beta closed July 27th and destiny is not available til September 9th. Read the most recent news from Bungie weekly they explain that the beta ended.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

8 Replies
    • Having the stingray problem HELP!!!!!
      Add more answer options

• I feel you man I've been doing the same thing its making me mad
      Add more answer options

• so much ignorance.
      Add more answer options

• If you are trying to play the beta it's closed and over.
      Add more answer options

• I received this aswell
      Add more answer options

• What are you trying to do?
      Add more answer options

• Same as well someone please help.
      Add more answer options

7 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.