JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/31/2014 6:31:43 PM

Bring Forge To DESTINY!

Making maps is amazing and it looks like they have great material. Imagine what we could do! :D
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I get that matchmaking was a big thing in [b]Halo[/b], but the focus of [b]Destiny[/b] is more about [i]PvE[/i] than[i]PvP[/i]. I loved forge but I don't think it would be viable as we also haven't seen any hints of custom games either. Although it would be nice, I agree that the community could do incredible things with it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Would love to play people's maps. Since I lack creativity
    Add more answer options

• So based on all these comments, you guys seems like you just want another halo game. Go play Halo 4 while you wait for the next halo. /:
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Want the Forge, go play Halo.....This is Destiny, NOT HALO!!!
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Maybe they could include something like a holodeck/battle room in the tower & make it a private zone
        Add more answer options

• Forget the "Forge" part of what I said... I'll take anything :) But if they could add something along the lines Custom game jazz that would be awesome. Please post your thoughts...
        Add more answer options

• Edited by JasonLeeJames: 9/3/2014 11:03:26 PM
        If not forge some element of custom areas.
        Add more answer options

• Absolutely. This would be sweet.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • [i]waiting for a "bring MC to Destiny" comment[/i] Seriously people, this is not Halo. Let Bungie surprise us with new stuff, Destiny stuff.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • I loved forge in halo sooo much! But..that was halo, destiny is not halo as much as it would be cool I just don't think it fits in well with the game
            Add more answer options

• ^^this[spoiler]and splitscreen[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!!
              Add more answer options

• Stupid Question: [b]WHAT IS FORGE?[/b] For those of us that never played Halo because we did not own an xbox. VtxR - PS3
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • YES! YES! YES! A thousand times yes! I need forge back into my life! This was one the first questions that popped into my mind when I started learning about Destiny.
                Add more answer options

PhNx Hellfire
                PhNx Hellfire

Waiting to become an Iron Lord - old

Forge was a great Halo innovation, but in all seriousness, there is simply a lot of things impacting the capabilities of forge in this game like what to put in, what sort of things will answer canon questions, ect. There's a lot of elements at play and I trust Bungie to figure it out, but if it doesn't come in the final product, I won't be disappointed.
                Add more answer options

14 Replies
                • I'd ask for custom games first so forge won't be useless
                  Add more answer options

• The more important thing you should be asking for is custom games. That's first.
                  Add more answer options

• Actually, think about it for a second. If they hadn't made that feature in the game, then that may take longer than it should, so... yeah...
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Knee jerk reaction is to agree with you. The more I think about it, I don't see what exactly you would change in a map. There are no man cannons, no warps, no weapons placed on the ground, there aren't even objects in the game that move when things blow up, no crates/boxes. The only thing I see to affect the gameplay would be spawn points and vehicles. No, we do not need more interceptors on the moon.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • I'm going to have to disagree with I'm not really sure how they could implement a forge version of maps. This is a social game as such (and sadly) lacking any kind of offline/split screen, so how would you even test the maps. This is assuming that you are editing the multiplayer maps. If you want to add that to the singleplayer as well , I'm pretty sure NO ONE (as in developer) would want to add that to an open world game.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Edited by attempt3: 8/2/2014 5:17:54 PM
                        How far from the launch of reach was forge world revealed?
                        Add more answer options

• That would be pretty awesome. Instead of being a copy of guilty spark we could be our ghost.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Edited by Jyaredo: 8/2/2014 4:17:41 PM
                          I wish, but unless they can explain why a Guardian is in a bulldozer, it's not going to happen. The only way I could see this working is if they made a pool of visual assets specifically for map-making, and presented it as a VR scenario in which you could pull friends into your own world to play. [i]Plus... I'm sure they want to cut back on the anime girl boobies, commonly found in Halo Reach. [/i]
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Maybe for custom games/ crucible maps?
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • I want a place to hang all my house banners. I got like 20 of them.
                              Add more answer options

4 Replies
                              • Now I would say something more along the lines of like a clan hideout/ dojo/ house. Maybe like you get a "floor" in the tower to make a clan house, or maybe they could do it where it's actually in the city? Just a thought though.
                                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.