JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by chevellation: 8/1/2014 3:03:31 AM

Destiny or Companionship?

Play Destiny and Level up!

Show support for a wedding :(

I want my friend to leave this kid-toting, responsible-free living hippy and marry myself cause both of us are weird enough to appreciate each other and odd enough to put up with each other. I really hope she ditches him and his baggage. She appreciate's my humor and is the only one who understands me.. Amanda Perry I Love You!! -Kyle
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i only want a girl from Destiny with her own console, dont want to share play time. and if we see him with 2 purple .......... i believe something went wrong ;-)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Tell her now, then leave her alone. Let her make the next move. That's all you can do without seeming like a psychopath later down the road. Been married, twice...live and learn.
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Tell her...tell her what you said here, let it come from the heart. And let her decide after you tell her
      Add more answer options

• Do both, buddy! Good Luck in Destiny, and getting Your girl!
      Add more answer options

• At their wedding, should I be the person to speak up if it gets that far? Or let it go? Maaaaan. This is a suck position to be in :(
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • You ll find plenty of time to play . Get your ass to the wedding:)
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Destiny is 60$ but think how costly a divorce could be anyways just something to think about (this isn't meant to be serious) Life is more important than a game
          Add more answer options

• Buy an extra copy of the game and get married in Destiny at the Tower :-D
          Add more answer options

• I am confused are you really asking if you should play a videogame or get married?
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • Some things come and go; the challenge in life is realising what really matters, those moments in time that will be a part of your life forever. By which I mean Destiny, of course. Get out there and fight, Guardian!
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.