JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/31/2014 4:16:55 AM

How many friends you make in beta

I see many treads about so hard to make a coordinated effort in getting a 6 person team or no one had friends. Maybe just me but in the 4 days the beta was live I met 32 random people invited to fireteam and have added to my friends list. Maybe it is just me
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 0 lol but I lone wolfed it so I guess I'll be looking into more friends when the game releases. not many irl friends have ps4
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• None I have real ones lolololol cry some more!
    Add more answer options

• I don't know, like 3? Even while sending out fireteam invitations, and doing well in most of my matches, it's just too hard to meet people you can't talk to.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.