JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Spawn: 7/31/2014 3:10:56 AM

I have a dilemma

Get the game in Nov.

Wait till Black Friday.

So I'll be getting Destiny around [u]November[/u] and it came to me. Should I get Destiny in NOV. or wait for black friday and get more games? I need your thoughts I would ask the Desticles but I don't want stupid opinions.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Helios: 8/4/2014 7:35:29 PM
    If you have Destiny, then you don't need other games. Everything announced to be released on Black Friday or sooner does not compare, and you should not waste your money on them. This also counts for everygame before now, you could be buying pong on the Atari for all I know. Destiny, the Game that destroys other games. It's Digital Cannibalism!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Just get Destiny. Save up in the meantime and get other games on sale during BF.
    Add more answer options

• I'd go for November.
    Add more answer options

• Get it in november :)
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Dude, destiny will be gone for a while by the time of Black Friday
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • I'd rather get a great game than two mediocre games.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • It'll be more safe to get it in November. You might have to fight an old lady on Black Friday and they always have weapons lol.
          Add more answer options

• Stay in during Black Fri and help prevent yet another loss of life of stupid sales!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Sad your waiting that long
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Well Black Friday sucks! Personal opinion. I suggest getting Destiny Nov.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Wtf am I reading November? ?
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • Is check a week before on Amazon cause they have Black Friday all week and way better deals especially on games. I got bf4 and cod ghosts last year for the price of one.
                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                  • It won't even be on sale on black Friday. Halo 4 wasn't and it was released around the same time
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • No 9/9 No care.
                      Add more answer options

• If you want to run the risk of getting trampled at 2 am over a game, that's your call.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Up to you. Can you wait? If you think it would be cheaper to get it on Black Friday with a bunch of other games, go for it.
                        Add more answer options

4 Replies
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.