JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Weapons

Which guns need improvement?

Edited by AnataWaBaka: 7/29/2014 6:03:55 PM

Tutorials and helping

the game is difficult to understand, they're some things you find and then ask yourself ''what the hell is this/that'' could you put a description or something on items witch tell you how to use them or where to use them, an example would be the ''spinmetal'' i found like 60-70 of them and still didn't knew how to use them, only today (after the beta finished) while i was searching for destiny tricks, secrets, etc... i found that you could exchange those things for stuff, or you could put in another window in the game, something like a database (took that from assassin's creed) where it tells you everything about the game, like controls, everything about monster, their weakness,oh yeha i now remembered, there were some weapons which had some kind of symbol/image under their name, like a vortex/fire etc... not even now i don't know what are those, LIKE I SAID MORE DESCRIPTIONS, TUTORIALS!!!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.