JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by human24: 4/19/2015 10:53:56 AM
human24

Favorite spongebob quote

I could see this going wrong. [spoiler]I was sixteen when I made this topic.[/spoiler] EDIT: Make me laugh!!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Random Idiot: 10/28/2015 12:14:43 PM
    Random Idiot
    Random Idiot

I got nothing - old

"Once there was an Ugly Barnacle, he was soo ugly that everyone died, The End"-Patrick
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• *dolphin chirp*
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Edited by Minimal: 5/8/2015 4:10:15 PM
      You don't need a license to drive a sandwich...
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Squidward: Does anyone have a question? *Patrick raises his hand Squidward: Yes Patrick? Patrick: Is, Mayonnaise an instrument? Squidward: No Patrick, mayonnaise is not an instrument.
        Add more answer options

Bishop Squidsley
        Bishop Squidsley

hey b0ss - old

Patrick- Who you callin' pinhead?
        Add more answer options

• Mr.Krabs: Alright that'll be 3 dollars. Patrick: But I only have 5. Mr.Krabs: Deal!
        Add more answer options

Spongebob: Patrick, are you angry too? Patrick: Yeah Spongebob: What's the matter? Patrick: I can't see my forehead
        Add more answer options

• Spongebob: (over loudspeaker) "Attention everyone! Today's special is a -blam!-ing krabby patty served in a greasy -blam!-ing sauce and grilled to -blam!-ing perfection. And don't forget to ask us to -blam!- the fries. It'll be our -blam!-ing pleasure!"
        Add more answer options

7 Replies
        • "You'll have to go to that hospital over there. Weenie Hut General!"
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Edited by Muffinsrgood: 6/18/2015 10:33:29 AM
            BALD BALD BALD BALD!! MY EYES!!! Too tough for me? That's downright ridiculous. I'll have you know I stubbed my toe last week while watering my spice garden, and I only cried for twenty minutes.
            Add more answer options

• [quote]Rev up those fryers boys, because I sure am hungry![/quote]
            Add more answer options

• You feeling it now mr.krabs? | ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°|
            Add more answer options

• "Hello, is this the Krusty Krab? "No, this is Patrick."
            Add more answer options

• The inner mechanisms of my mind are an enigma
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I don't need it I don't need it I NEEED IT
              Add more answer options

• "Do ya feel it Mr.Krabs?" [spoiler]it was the panty raid[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

• "Excuse me sir, I hope my horrible disfigures don't ruin the movie for you" "Not at all boy!" *smells Spongebob's breath* "DEEEEAAAAUUUUHUUGH"
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Edited by NightRaid: 7/3/2015 5:55:38 PM
                NightRaid
                NightRaid

I'm Gjallarhorny - old

I know of a place you can never be harmed, A magical place filled with magical charm, indoors Indoors Innnndoooorrs!
                Add more answer options

• Edited by HeavyMetalKiller: 7/3/2015 7:33:46 PM
                I SOILED THE GOOD KRUSTY KRAB NAME! SOILED IT! SOILED IT! SOILED IT!
                Add more answer options

• Edited by How to Snipe 101: 7/4/2015 12:06:13 AM
                IM LIVING LIKE LARRY and...[spoiler]the Krusty krab pizza is the pizza, for you and me[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

• MR CRABS IS UN FAIR MR CRABS IS IN THERE STANDING AT THE CONCESSION PLOTTING HIS OPRESSION-SB
                Add more answer options

• God is real
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Ahhhhhhh a floating shopping list!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!'!
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • "The helmets can't handle this level of rock n' roll!!!"
                    Add more answer options

• LEEDLEEDLEEEEDLE
                    Add more answer options

• "Patrick don't you have to go be stupid somewhere else?" "Not until 4."
                    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.