JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/29/2014 7:32:25 AM

Horde mode (Survival)

Being an rpg game this seems like a great idea this migth be a way to level up and get good equipment and also have fun because honestly i enjoy the Horde mode (Survival) a lot and in this game, i think you guys in bungie can get the best game of the year.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Do this bungie!!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]Being an rpg game this seems like a great idea this migth be a way to level up and get good equipment and also have fun because honestly i enjoy the Horde mode (Survival) a lot and in this game, i think you guys in bungie can get the best game of the year.[/quote] This needs to happen
    Add more answer options

• Great idea!
    Add more answer options

• I would like to see this added.
    Add more answer options

• Agree
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Cool idea, though yesterday I was on the moon and the temple and the grave reminded me of Hordemode, only with less ammo possibility. It has to work in the game though. So I suggest it to be a public event where certain human strongholds are attacked by (preferably) combines forces of hive and fallen. Thrall storming it, knights giving coverartillery fire, Fallen snipers. That way you HAVE to fight together with the guardians around you (which is at the core of the game) yellow enemies through the horde drop more loot and players can decide themselves if they activate ether seeds or not. An other idea might be to adapt certain raids towards a similar end like grave of the world. You need to get something, you get bombarded for (easy 5 minutes to legendary 30 minutes) with relentless waves of enemies trying to keep you from it. Only make those accesible around level 10 ish though. It has to fit into the game storyline or they will not be able to add it.
      Add more answer options

• So much yes
      Add more answer options

• Amazing idea.
      Add more answer options

• This would be great. Please bungie
      Add more answer options

• this is a great Idea. if this happens I will CRAP my pants....
      Add more answer options

• Signed, seems fun
      Add more answer options

• Yes, never even came across my mind but it is an amazing idea!
      Add more answer options

• Great idea!
      Add more answer options

• I wouldn't want people to just stick with horde mode instead of playing the game, and I'm sure Bungie would think the same. Perhaps we could borrow that reward system from Infamous First Light battle arena?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • RAIDS
        Add more answer options

• BUNGIE HIRE HIM. HE'S GOING PLACES.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [spoiler]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• I loved the Firefight mode in REACH and would love to see that again in Destiny.
          Add more answer options

• YES
          Add more answer options

• Yes. Yes. Yes
          Add more answer options

• Edited by capitan1117: 9/10/2014 6:12:45 PM
          Damn my post got to top rated with 151 likes :O
          Add more answer options

• Ultra Bump.
          Add more answer options

• This is one of the best ideas I have ever heard
          Add more answer options

• The whole entire game is a horde mode
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Bump A survival mode in Destiny would be really fun IMO, and I definetly think Bungie can pull it off.
            Add more answer options

• Somethink like this is in a game I play, called warframe, where the players have to protect a reactor or object with a damage / health bar. Depending on how many waves of enemies they survive the better reward they get.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.