JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/28/2014 3:52:43 PM

the beginning was too abrupt

First of all, I'd like to say that I had a great time in the beta and it renewed my excitement for the full game. I would also like everyone to know before I go on that I do recognize this is a beta. That said, I found the opening cutscene confusing. If I die, and then get reanimated thousands of years in the future, I'm not gonna blindly go along. I'm gonna ask questions and be confused by all the futuristic stuff. I feel that the guardians should react the same way. Like I said, I know this is a beta and you may have a different story progression in the full game, but I thought it worth mentioning that from a story standpoint, this beta was wanting for something.

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.