JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

Edited by MANIAC 745: 7/29/2014 5:09:07 AM

Someone From Bungie Confirm This Please!

Not mine, Here's the reddit post: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/2bpgny/destiny_logo_explained/ Just wanted to know if this was the actual reason for the logo or a coincidence.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bungie is a really humorous company. I'm commenting on this to await a possible answer from them.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ha!!!! xD
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Omg
      Add more answer options

• Lol dafuq
      Add more answer options

• Bump
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Why yes, the logo of this long awaited game....is the dick of Spartan #117. He urines out Destiny.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Edited by Rocketman287 : 7/30/2014 9:09:11 PM
          Wow, that really tries to kill the wonder of the Tricorn............ YO DOG! The symbol for your entire game, is MASTAH CHIEF'S UH-HUH-HUH-HUH. CUZ HE DON'T GIVE A CRAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!
          Add more answer options

• Great now all the bungie Conspiracy boys are going to be licking their laptop screen at the idea
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • however humorous surely we're just being trolled? lol
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • That's an old joke, nothing more.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I think this could only be funnier if this wasn't a coincidence, but if someone at Bungie really did notice this during/after the creation of the Destiny logo.
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Krimm: 7/30/2014 6:10:56 PM
                I honestly can't tell from your post whether you seriously wonder if the Tricorn logo is a nod to Chief's groin or if you're joking. On the chance you think there may be a real connection, it's most likely a case of Apophenia, which is when you find patterns or relationships between two things where none actually exists. Bungie loves making cultural references in its games, and may even nod to Halo in Destiny somewhere, but I'm pretty sure "Spartan Cod Piece as the logo for the entire game" is not such a nod...
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Edited by Shipmaster: 7/30/2014 7:32:45 PM
                  So the Speaker is wearing a picture of a cod piece on his armor? Bungie you jokester....
                  Add more answer options

• And slowly as moments go on....... everyone will be staring at master chiefs crotch....... And not even know it.
                  Add more answer options

• Oh this is perfect lol
                  Add more answer options

• OMG that's hilarious
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by VorTeX7756: 7/31/2014 10:21:01 PM
                  It resembles old religious symbols related to the "spear of destiny" I believe.
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • I still say it looks like a part of the Traveler. Think of a tennis ball and it's white outline making the ball into two parts, I see the logo as a half of the Traveler.
                    Add more answer options

• If they didnt do it on purpose.. Guess Cortana was right. Master Chief has luck
                    Add more answer options

Spawn
                    Spawn

Burn Bright Burn Blue - old

Seems legit.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Pretty sure the logo is a tricorn. You know, the hat popularized by colonial travelers and cartographers. Explorers Like we are in Destiny.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • You'll just have to make up your own mind about this OP... I personally don't care much for symbols, but thanks for the smile.
                        Add more answer options

• Lol Easter Egg
                        Add more answer options

• Are you tell me master chiefs... Is on my t- shirt?! I love this shirt
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • NO
                          Add more answer options

• Poor troll bait.
                          Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.