Discuss all things Destiny.

7/29/2014 12:43:34 AM

Sparrow racing?

Yes

No

I don't care

Should sparrow races be an option?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It would make buying a faster sparrow worth the money
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Tyger: 7/29/2014 12:58:11 AM
    It already is Last one to sky watch is a rotten egg! [spoiler]Do kids still say that these days?[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Edited by Don: 7/29/2014 12:57:12 AM
      Yes, it would be great, it would be even better with it had environmental obstacles, well I think I dreaming a bit too much...
      Add more answer options

• I don't know how hard it would be to implement, but it would be GLORIOUS!
      Add more answer options

• my friends and i already do that in explore. we also made a demolition derby with our sparrows last person not to get knocked off wins.
      Add more answer options

• I've mentioned this before and it would be ACE. we can hope and dream.
      Add more answer options

• This and forge. Pls Bungie.
      Add more answer options

• Yes we need this! Either that or we can just do it ourselves.
      Add more answer options

• I loved the race gamemode in halo, and with the sparrows I see it as a perfect opportunity to implement something similar.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.