JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by Howie: 10/16/2014 10:45:34 AM
Howie

//ignore

//ignore
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I personally loved every bit of Destiny. But in pvp i would say i was dying quickly in some matches but the thing is, your guns or armor probably arent as good as their's so just get some loot. That simple. And its better than cod. Alot better.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yeah the quick death shit just gives bad players a chance to get kills, which has just been taken from cod. I loved rfom where you could get shot in the back an have enough time to turn round and shoot the guy if you were good enough, the battles were much longer, with a good matched team ctf matches would last the entire duration. I liked the older halos for this as well. If they increased the kill time just a little bit it would be much better.
    Add more answer options

• I agree to disagree in this one coop is defenetly fun but in pvp things are more random dramatic intense and once you get the hang of it I think you'll do great. And coop and pvp is so much better when playing with friends so join our clan if your interested http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164053
    Add more answer options

• Strange, I really enjoyed the PvP and I don't much care for CoD PvP a whole lot. Funny how people say something is terrible just because they didn't like it. I don't think CoD PvP is terrible either. I just find longer kill times more satisfying personally. No one cares about anyone else's negativity. Find something else you like and go do that instead. Destiny isn't going to have a major overhaul prior to release.
    Add more answer options

• Actually you get a lot of time to respond unless they get headshots really fast
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.