JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Rider: 7/28/2014 9:16:10 AM
Rider

Full release plans

Tell me the first thing your going to do when the full game comes out.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The game comes out Tuesday :) I have booked Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday off work... Considering I don't work weekends (like any of you knew), that gives me 6 days straight of Destiny, to absolutely smash this game from every side possible :D My girlfriend is going to disown me, but I have a plan for that too, but it would take too long to explain here ;)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'll be just starting college courses, working my job but on the release date I'll be in NC so umm -blam!- my life I have to have my brother pick it up while I'm gone!
    Add more answer options

• We'll I'll be in fu.ckin highschool so I basically will play only 2 times a week sooo... Umm... Fu.ck my life
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • Cry because it is my gf's 21st birthday. She hates videogames and wants to spend the day doing something
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Go to midnight release, play until I go to work the following Monday... Maybe I'll call off sick that whole week too...
        Add more answer options

• Download it
        Add more answer options

• Took some vacation days. Gonna hit up Destiny for week straight.
        Add more answer options

• All nighter
        Add more answer options

• Cry because I'm at Uni
        Add more answer options

• With the help of energy drinks, I'll probably be up most of the night, and I'll go to work as a coffee-zombie.
        Add more answer options

• Priority number one: Unlock as many patrol missions as possible.
        Add more answer options

• Too long.
        Add more answer options

• Buy it
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Sit and wait another 3 days for my pre-order to arrive..
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
            Story. Gear up. Pvp.
            Add more answer options

• Shed tears of happiness, recreate my awoken titaness, then grind until 6AM... Then marathon the next day.
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • I'm sure it said 42 days 11 hours 13 mins last time I check my PlayStation pre-order... It even had the seconds haha
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.