JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by Gamer worf: 10/11/2014 9:34:09 PM

Should there be a hangout area?

yes like a bar,club and so on.

No it should stay the same.

Maybe it should and maybe not.

I don't care

I was wondering when everyone was dancing at the last minute and then it hit me. Why is there no area for just hanging around what do you think
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• A treehouse in that tree you can climb that has trading and open communication through voice chat.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It's called the tower
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • This would be pretty nice to see! I did something somewhat similar here. http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/69127619/0/0
      Add more answer options

• No. Why? You can't talk to people in this game so what would be the point? Honestly tell me...how would this work?? People standing around dancing? We can do this alteady
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Defiantly a disco area, with music and a mirror ball.
        Add more answer options

• Bump
        Add more answer options

• There was a place like that below the ship buying spot
        Add more answer options

• How do we know if it should stay the same when we haven't even seen the whole thing? :P
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.