JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Shadows of the Fallen
Edited by themman: 7/28/2014 3:14:13 AM

Now That Beta is Over

Now that the Beta is over. What are you're thoughts are you more excited for the game? Less excited? Happy with everything? Disappointed? I wanna know your thoughts!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It will be a long month
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • What am I supposed to do for 42 days? Buy a cryopod?
      Add more answer options

• Here is my review on the Beta. Thank you guys for wanting to play with us! Can't wait for the game in September!
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • I think the game will be good but it wont be that masterpiece they tried to sell us.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • The campaign mode was very well done and even had respectable replay. The MP was trash and I would have to be dragged kicking and screaming to play it again. You just can't have everything outside of your primary being a one hit kill and think that any gamer that enjoys competition is going to like it. So with half the game out for me, they would have to release a very large campaign mode and/or completely redesign the MP balancing to even get my interest in buying the game. It's a shame really because I was very interested in how this game would play. I can't believe that they did such a poor job with the MP. It's asking a lot of a campaign to be your main selling point when you have to compete against other titles where the MP keeps things fresh in between DLC releases. I don't know how big the campaign will be but if it isn't huge, I see this game collecting dust on a lot of shelves within a month after release.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Very excited for full release. Hoping to see and become friends with a lot of Guardians! Until 9/9/14
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • I felt concluded, the same way I felt at the end of the Alpha. Now I'm starting to wonder were 2014 went...
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I'm super exited, super exited, super exited
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Edited by SabinFleth88: 7/28/2014 2:25:40 PM
                  I almost cried when I went to get on late ish last night and got the "GAME OVER" message. 9/9 please hurry.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • I wish secondary gun ammo wouldn't Dissappear it's hard to get anyway specially when you on a Strike!
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • To be completely honest I wasn't all aboard the hype train for destiny at first, it didn't seem any different then other multiplayer shooters in my mind, but now that I played the beta, all my expectations were crushed, everything is much more then I could ever thought of, I'm now extremely excited for this game, the beta deffintely had an impact on my opinion on this game.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Add chat, trading, and more social areas for a start.
                        Add more answer options

5 Replies
                          CaptainMericah
                          CaptainMericah

shards, shards, shards - old

I wasn't excited about Destiny at all before I preordered. In fact, I only preordered because I wanted something new to play for a bit. Now, I can't wait for 9/9! The Beta made me wish I had went for the Ghost Edition while it was available.
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • After the beta I could not be more excited for the full release.
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Noooo the destiny withdrawal have already started taking effect
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.