JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by SpartanRhox ITA: 7/29/2014 8:34:25 PM

MORE CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION, Do You Agree with my idea?MAIN TOPIC

YES, we want more customization

No

For me the game is truly awesome, a perfect addictive mix between fps and rpg. But from the guys of bungie, after Halo I expected more under Customization of the character. To be honest I've never met a "clone" of me but the character will be more cool with the traditional editor elements of Bungie: Main Color, Secondary Color and "skin" like in Halo 4 ( Halo 4 is from 343, I know) Will be more cool if available for the ship too. So for me the editor will be awesome with: -possibility to change the main color. -possibility to change the second color -possibility to change hairstyle or beard -possibility to add a skin ( like H4) and change the color -possibility to custom the spaceship what do You think about it? I hope they'll add in the complete version. PLEASE SHARE for reach much votes as we can.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Who cares because you only see your character in cut scenes in story mode and when you are in the tower.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Honestly, I'm just wanting to go back to the main character creation stage and make a human instead of an exo.
    Add more answer options

• More customisation and the ability to change at the tower please, maybe a new race.
    Add more answer options

• Personally, I'd like transmogrification for gear.
    Add more answer options

• Want to be able to give each of my characters a different name instead of the boring/silly console account names.
    Add more answer options

• Almost everyone in my clan looks like me. Human, Mohawk, dark hair. This is because all the other hair options except the buzz cut are horrible.
    Add more answer options

• More faces, hair styles, and colours
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • I find the lack of preset faces upsetting. I assumed they had more in store than in the beta. 6 faces isn't enough. From tiny eyes, to huge noses, I can't make a male human character I can stand to look at. On top of that, all of the shaved hair styles glitch/clip when you have human male head #6 I can't believe they had a budget of 500 million and this is the best they could do. Korean MMO character creation is light years ahead of Destiny. #BlackDesert
      Add more answer options

• If I can't change the pointiness of my elbows, then there isn't enough customization
      Add more answer options

• [quote]traditional editor elements of Bungie: Main Color, Secondary Color and "skin" like in Halo 4.[/quote] There's something wrong in this statement.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Just beards
        Add more answer options

• You should also be able to customize your body. Height, length, tattoos, etc.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • All for it. Currently it seems like everyone in each class looked basically the same by level 8.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • I want a beard.
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • Colours on your armour is available on lvl15, agree with you one the beard and hair.
              Add more answer options

• permadeath is the biggest change I'd like to see put in the game.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • All of this might be ready for the release of the game anyway. Just because it wasn't in the beta doesn't mean it isn't going to happen.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • there is nothing wrong with more customization but I'm alright with what we have. Could be worse
                  Add more answer options

• I'd love more customization!
                  Add more answer options

• Who wouldn't want more customisation
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Yes I want more options!
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.