JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/27/2014 4:14:18 PM

Story mode too easy

I think the story mode is too easy, once you have "OKAY" guns, playing is like a walk through the park even on lvl8/9 normal. Maybe they will have harder difficulties in the release? If not I would like it where when I'm facing the boss i don't kill him with 1-2 magazines from heavy weight gun (moon). I wanna die multiple times and have a challenge and get raged up to beat the boss! Anyone else agree?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ... You played the first few missions. You do not remotely have the data to judge this kind of thing - the first few levels/missions are always very easy.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I'm just curious when did you play the story? Because what I remember is for about four days I played something called a beta and I'm fairly sure that's not the full game. But that's just my opinion there's no need to go spreading it around.
      Add more answer options

• I didn't think the mission to activate the array was too easy. That was my favorite story mission.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • No. Next question?? I play games to have fun...not to get stressed out. I have enough opportunties for that in other areas of life.
        Add more answer options

• Agreed
        Add more answer options

• I think they have harder difficulties
        Add more answer options

• We didn't really get to experiences any story missions those were basically just tutorials so u can't say a tutorial is not hard enough
        Add more answer options

• I'm late, but I don't think that beta mode was much in the way of how hard this game actually gets. Riding through the grotto definitely wasn't "easy." I'm just saying, wait til the game hits before you start making claim to it being too easy.
        Add more answer options

• Oh, yeah. You'll get what's coming to you...
        Add more answer options

• This isn't dark souls. If you want a game so difficult it makes you eyes bleed then play something else. I'm not saying I don't want a challenge. I just don't think getting killed 20 times is fun and I think most people agree.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • We didn't play anything you don't know what the story will be like no one does
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Branderson178: 8/19/2014 12:30:43 AM
          I will agree with this. The enemies are pretty easy to kill. I'd like it to be more of a challenge as well.
          Add more answer options

• So you never played on hard mode?
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • Edited by eeTee33: 8/18/2014 3:58:31 PM
            you could also changes your gear, go from ar to hc . change of playstyle.
            Add more answer options

• When you go play at release make sure to only do the story missions at first. If you are the same level as the mission then you bump it to the hardest difficulty then the missions are challenging, but if you wait until your a higher level with better gear you should easily beat them.
            Add more answer options

• Did you solo the strike on hard without dying? If not. silence yourself
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • I played the first few missions of a beta with hyper sped up levelling. I am making an opinion of the full game based on this.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by MforVendetta: 8/18/2014 2:56:13 PM
              It was just the beta. Its not the full game. You really can't compare the two until you've played both. Which unfortunately won't be until 9/9/14. And if I remember correctly there was no boss on the moon story mission. Just a horde of enemies. (Can't remember what type of enemies. Sorry)
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
              • It was a beta...
                Add more answer options

• It was only the first 8 levels, where you are suppose to learn the game. Plus the story only went to level 6 if you played it on normal. I don't assume the story is very hard cause they leaving the hard stuff for Nightfalls and Raids.
                Add more answer options

• Introduction/Tutorial levels were easy. /shockfaced
                Add more answer options

• you outlevels for teh content, if it actually challenging it would say lvl 6 hard or lvl 8 hard
                Add more answer options

• you just played the demo dude. everything in every demo is tuned down a notch so that players can play the game and figure out bugs and stuff... why is every one taking the BETA as if it was the finished product i don't understand...
                Add more answer options

10 Replies
                • I dont agree because it was beta im sure once we get far in the game we will find harder and stronger enemies and we do have the option to set difficulty before mission so for example me and my mates played on the moon on easy it was short and sweet then we played on hard and it was as expected it was really hard enough to say challenging so im not worried
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • there is a hard mode you know
                    Add more answer options

• Look at the destinydb there is like 4-6 difficulty levels for all but the first story mission
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.