JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/26/2014 4:10:35 PM

I would like to give my guardians a name, what do you think?

I agree

I disagree

I don't care

After all, this is not a shooter like battlefield. Here you can customize your Guardian and I would like to give names like in RPGs. What do you think?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Just use the rp aspect and name it in your head
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Ghost: 8/7/2014 11:42:41 PM
    Bungie already said no. [url=http://example.com]http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/29/bungie-answers-your-destiny-questions-ign-first[/url] [spoiler]could make up you own among friends I suppose though[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Edited by silver43007: 8/7/2014 9:44:06 PM
      Bungie explains that the main reason for not having in game names is because it would be to much to remember. You'd need to remember the destiny name, bungie.net name, and the online name
      Add more answer options

• I would be EXO STORM
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • I agree. However much MMO people are used to this as a staple in all of there games, fps people dont understand it or want it. I say give people the option. If you want to use your game tag then use it. Let the rest of the people create a name to round out the character. VtxR - PS3
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I'd rather not join the game then find out someone used my name. K thanks.
          Add more answer options

• I disagree if you did there would be a thousand johns and a million names that I cannot post
          Add more answer options

• no one's stopping you from naming him/her
          Add more answer options

• Then make up one... No need in telling us what his name is
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.