JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Fuzzmeister J: 7/30/2014 4:08:54 PM

Expansion Pass Question

Will the expansion pass work on both consoles with 1 purchase like most next gen games that launched did? With the save files being compatible, it would be nice to only need 1 collector's edition/expansion pass to enjoy the game on 360 and Xbox One (same for Playstation players).
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You will need to rebuy the dlc. your gear and weapons will transfer, but not the expansions/ new areas. http://destinynews.net/dlc-works-cross-gen/
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Wondering the same, I have a ghost edition for ps3 but got a white ps4 bundle. hoping I dont have to buy the DLC stuff over again
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Crazypug: 8/4/2014 5:45:33 PM
    most likely you'll just have to download it again. it will be connected to your account so you might not need to buy it again
    Add more answer options

• I would assume that they aren't cross generation (codes or game itself). each game is formatted differently for each generation.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Any new word on if the expansion pass is account bound or not?
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.