JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/25/2014 12:33:42 PM

Just a Suggestion!

My First suggestion is a pretty simple one but why not have a more cutomisable team sparrow like they do in racing games. Secondly, more weapon access points not just having to look in a chest, engram or mashing matchmaking. Something like dungeons and rewards ? After that, maybe have Towers that you have to scale to the top of floor by floor level by level. Again just another idea for drops. If I have anymore I'll let you know thanks. You have done a better jpb than most games just with the beta.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That's part of what exploration is for, chests and ingredients plus fighting also gets you weapons. I've found that mixing it up a bit gets you better xp and loot when they do drop. When I say mixing it up, I doo mean mixing it up, a granade hear headshot there, with some melee over there all in a somwhat quick succession, just my observation
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.