JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

7/25/2014 11:20:43 AM
Zybre

Hacking in PS4 lobby with lag switch

Yeah so our team was getting attacked by lag switchers jumping around so we couldn't hit them and just capping points forced the whole team to quit the game.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• hi i am from Argentina and testing osiris make the impossible lag swich Brazilian cheaters kill and end up screwing the game, can do something against this no longer makes sense to play without cheating
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This really needs to get resolved. In killzone 2 u were kicked when it detected a lag switch.
    Add more answer options

• I have saved gameplay video of people lag switching. I don't know how submit it to Bungie so they can get these cheaters asses.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • I had the same yesterday by the Iron Banner event.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.