JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

7/25/2014 5:50:11 AM

Cannot find Destiny beta in Console store!

So looked at my e-mail and saw that anyone could join the beta now. I play on the latest version of the Xbox 360 and headed over to the store @ July 24, 9:00 PM PDT and searched using the keyword "Destiny" and it wouldn't show up! afterwards I search the "Demo" category thinking it might show up there. No luck though. I even searched for a beta code under Profile in this website but could not find one... Please help!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Glad to help, it's my favorite game and no one should miss out on the fun.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yes! thank you soo much!
    Add more answer options

• LiegeofThePit did it work?
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I have an extra code does anyone need one? I need to know on the next 3 minutes.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • JKPF3-Y97FY-JGJTG-74R2R-RF6KZ PUT THIS ON AT REDEEM CCODES.
        Add more answer options

• I could use one since I can't find any...
        Add more answer options

• What 25 digit code? in the Xbox? can you be more specific about where to get the code?
        Add more answer options

• U needed to purchase the game and get a code u wont find the beta its not open to every one
        Add more answer options

• What you're going to do is scroll all the way over to "Settings" on your dash. Click "Account" and you should see "Redeem Code" as an option. Click that and enter one of your 25 digit codes. Hope that helps.
        Add more answer options

• I have 2 extra codes do you need one?
        Add more answer options

• Click, "redeem code" after pressing home button and type in the 25 digit code and it should pop up in your active downloads. That's what I did and it worked fine.
        Add more answer options

• I just searched what you told me, it not being advertised in my home screen...
        Add more answer options

• It should just be advertised at the Home menu on your 360
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.