JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Shark 6: 7/25/2014 1:24:13 PM
Shark 6

First exotic (helmet) find EVER in the beta?!

Words cannot express the amount of joy and agony I am feeling at the same time. EDIT: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtXOE7cCYAA-jDi.jpg:large EDIT MK. II: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTT97h68q1o&feature=youtu.be EDIT MK. III: For those who keep asking, I got this from a legendary engram that I received in the mail after reaching Rank 6 with the Cryptarch.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I found autos regime exotic auto rifle
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• BUNGIE!!! U SHOULD ADD CARS, HOVERBOARDS. Also a mechanic in the hanger so people can customize and create vehicles. REPOST TO GET THEIR ATTENTION
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • Very nice!
      Add more answer options

• Scrap it and see what you get.
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Well i know one person is praying that they dnt wipe
        Add more answer options

• Nice!
        Add more answer options

• Edited by ReconSpecter: 7/26/2014 3:12:02 PM
        I got a class item, and then it changed it into a strange coin and something else, so mad lol
        Add more answer options

• You got way more publicity than when I showed off my exotic Lucky Raspberry chest plate. Haha good job!
        Add more answer options

• You got way more publicity than when I showed off my exotic Lucky Raspberry chest plate. Haha good job!
        Add more answer options

StyxxOfDidymos
        StyxxOfDidymos

Gwen - old

Mother-blam- basterd!!!!!!
        Add more answer options

• good find brother.
        Add more answer options

• Very nice. I curse you in my jealousy. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • look this is spanish, but is awesome
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Is exotic better than legendary?
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • Spawn with melee energy? That's amazing
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • omg no mn my helmt is betr chek et [url=https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1vdpmuAPayq3zLGXwupRuElIsYwa7oPhZHJt9ft7oS6NOn9owsQ]here.[/url]
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • I actually got one a few minutes ago before I got off from grinding on the last lvl.
                  Add more answer options

• Best name I have ever seen
                  Add more answer options

• Fake, as it has what [i]seven[/i] perks/ upgrades. I think [b]NOT[/b]
                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                  • I got a legendary helmet from an engram at rank 4 cryptarch
                    Add more answer options

• I've been noticing all the exotic gear has less defense stat is then vendor gear but more light stat so it makes you hit hard but you take more damage?
                    Add more answer options

• That is one Bad Motherf*cker!
                    Add more answer options

• You give good helmet! You're old if you now what that's from. Lol..
                    Add more answer options

19 Replies
                    • "Brain vault" lol
                      Add more answer options

• Nice fake i checked you gear page and information the clan you are in name is skull fort man i cant believe that you got a item named after your clan which only has 3 people.
                      Add more answer options

5 Replies
                      • I love the cryptarch. He gives such good gear. I got a full rare armor set from him but of course it's level 10 :(
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.