JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/24/2014 9:21:03 PM

3 more days...

Till the beta is finally over... I've played for over a day (in hours, look at my stats lol) And I feel not yet legend but a kick ass guardian. I'm so honored and beyond excited to even be apart of this with you Bungie... Bring it on Destiny 9/9/14 ALL ABAORD THE HYPE TRAIN . . . Oh and hype train for the 26th!!!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I just wanna say you were fantastic! And you know what? So was I! I don't wanna go.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Where are we going?!?!?!
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • I don't wanna leaveeeeee
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.