JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by trulydeadly1: 7/24/2014 8:59:52 PM

One Shot Kills.

Has anybody else been playing against teams of guys with OP hand cannons? It's an instant kill, every time! I don't know how these people got their hands on it... :/
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• golden gun... the most ridiculous of all the supers, waaaaaaay to accurate.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• can someone clue me into what OP stands for?
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • Hmmm, now I'm gonna have to try out my 62 attack hand cannon in the crucible lol
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • When I first started this was an unruly trend. I thought they were all OP. Then I got better. There are a number of PVP semantics which you have to pick up on and learn to avoid. The game gets better when you live longer and know how to counteract most strategies. Good teammates always help a wonder too.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • hasn't happened to me! in fact I rarely ever see hand cannons being used. Also, it might be the hunters Flaming Gun power, they get around 3 shots with it and it's usually an instant kill
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.