JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/24/2014 6:15:02 AM

Anyone know how long that event lasts Saturday?

I know that you get special awards and such on Saturday at 2pm PST but i am not going to be able to till 5pm PST. Is it an all night thing or just a limited timed event like the iron banner?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Stress test imo. ljust imagine everyone logging in and entering the tower...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Has this been clarified yet?
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • 2:00 PST - 6:00 PST
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • I may be wrong, but I think it's 2-7 PST
        Add more answer options

9 Replies
        • All day
          Add more answer options

• I think you have to be in the game at that exact time. Like everyone get in the photo. it's to get as many people in the server at one time.
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.