JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/24/2014 2:03:03 AM

Secret Vault location!!!

I found a vault. Not too many people know about it, so I will do a walkthrough once it reaches 10 likes http://youtu.be/PIy8KofUw4E
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ok, NO!!! NO!!! BUNGiE is going to be so pissed if they haven't found this already. People need to stop, I don't want the Hammer to come down. I stopped watching the video as soon as I realized what it was, I'M CLEAN!!! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME, BUNGIE!!!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yeah I got in last night. There's nothing down tree you can't see in the video on YouTube. Well there's a ghost, but it doesn't give you points or a grim card
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Kexlar: 7/25/2014 11:28:04 AM
    You get into Bunker Ras-2 without glitching, the entrance is at the Forgotten Shore. Go past the rusting ships, then head up the small hill to the buildings, kill the mobs, then head insdie a building to see a flashing light down some steps, head down around 3 or 4 sets of steps until you come into Bunker Ras-2.
    Add more answer options

BlueReaper
    BlueReaper

You are a great killer - old

some people on youtube beat you to it
    Add more answer options

• NOT a secret at all! The entire world knows! http://www.psu.com/a024103/Destiny-PS4-beta-glitches-show-how-to-access-Kings-Watch-Jovian-Complex-and-Seraphim-Vault-hidden-maps
    Add more answer options

• Why can't we all just get along?............and not get out of the map? And make Bungle mad? They might take my crappy guns away. MY GUNS!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• 10 likes ? who the hell are you ? Indiana Jones ? This shit been posted like 10+ times already
    Add more answer options

• Where'd you find this? :) I thought I had seen everything lol
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Nevermind the Vault, where did you get that gun??? :O And the walkthrough to the vault please would actaully be nice, you got 21 likes.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Lmao everyone knows about that and how to glitch into It.
        Add more answer options

• This is the seraphim vault you need to be glitched through the door to it clearly not part of the intended beta seeing as there's a lack of loot and enemies in it.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • I know how to get in it!!! Add me on psn @ OneLonelyIsland and I will show you!!! This is not a joke
          Add more answer options

• You missed the dead ghost that's in there
          Add more answer options

• were is this? iv looked but can never find it
          Add more answer options

• That vault is probably what the last warmind has been protecting!!!
          Add more answer options

• SHOW US
          Add more answer options

• How the hell? Isn't that the sealed door in bunker RAS-2?
          Add more answer options

• Bump
          Add more answer options

• Pretty cool, thanks for sharing man!
          Add more answer options

• You've grabbed my interest. Do tell :)
          Add more answer options

• well you got 15 and over 80 views ;]
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.