JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

originally posted in:Bungieball
7/24/2014 1:40:07 AM

Bungieball: A Message to #Destiny

[url]http://i.imgur.com/9Fq0ltN.jpg[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I chuckled.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• hehe nice
    Add more answer options

• Lol
    Add more answer options

• FLOOD TOGETHER STRONK
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • bump
      Add more answer options

• Lol
      Add more answer options

• Excellent.
      Add more answer options

• I'd go apeshit if this happened. [spoiler]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Flood stronk.
        Add more answer options

• OMG YES.
        Add more answer options

• If only there was that many floodians
        Add more answer options

9 Replies
        • LMAO
          Add more answer options

• So Floodians are the Native Americans, and Desticles are the colonists. Kinda makes sense, given that the forums are usually a wilderness founded on the concept "Survival of the fittest" in a twisted malformed sense that in no way relates to the concept, [i]even though it does.[/i] Regardless, I've grown quite fond of #offtopic, and would hate to see it get flooded with Desticles, so, go team flood! [spoiler]Also, don't use any blankets they (the enemy) give you. Just a suggestion. [/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • Solid job 10/10
            Add more answer options

• Density> flood
            Add more answer options

6 Replies
              IngloriousWho98
              IngloriousWho98

My hate crush your soul - old

Did you actually take the time to edit each one of the flood on to the apes' faces
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Yus.
                Add more answer options

• But we [i]do[/i] want war.
                Add more answer options

• This will end badly.
                Add more answer options

• Edited by BerzerkLlama: 7/25/2014 6:23:34 AM
                10/10
                Add more answer options

• Flood not kill Flood.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I'm pretty sure we wouldn't exactly warn them... We'd just bust down the door and clean the place.
                  Add more answer options

• lol
                  Add more answer options

• #density
                  Add more answer options

• Haha I love it
                  Add more answer options

• Can someone clarify for me what the flood is?
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  1 2
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.