JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

originally posted in:Bungieball
7/24/2014 1:40:07 AM

Bungieball: A Message to #Destiny

[url]http://i.imgur.com/9Fq0ltN.jpg[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hi
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Tartan 118
    Tartan 118

Search Amazon for The Earthfault. - old

I [i]would [/i]like to try horse-riding.
    Add more answer options

• Haha I love it
    Add more answer options

Koldraxon
    Koldraxon

Kol does not die; he simply phases out. - old

1/7. I am destined. Bring forth the [Orbitally dropped EVERYTHING military] forces! Prepare for annihilation. Or not.
    Add more answer options

• 7.5/10. Adapt or die.
    Add more answer options

• bump
    Add more answer options

• Flood is all
    Add more answer options

• Lel Necro bump
    Add more answer options

• I thought we usually go to war with the new game forums, did I miss a memo or something?
    Add more answer options

• Can someone clarify for me what the flood is?
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
      IngloriousWho98
      IngloriousWho98

Can't believe life takes this long - old

Did you actually take the time to edit each one of the flood on to the apes' faces
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • But we [i]do[/i] want war.
        Add more answer options

• Also bump!
        Add more answer options

• Lol nice!
        Add more answer options

• Great! XD
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Raid Maker: 8/10/2014 4:45:38 PM
        Oh I get it. #Offtopic are a bunch of filthy apes. [spoiler](  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• Wtf? I don't get this. What's happening on a forum?!
        Add more answer options

• "NOOOOOOOO!" -Caesar
        Add more answer options

• This is great [spoiler]flood family, flood not kill flood[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • So Floodians are the Native Americans, and Desticles are the colonists. Kinda makes sense, given that the forums are usually a wilderness founded on the concept "Survival of the fittest" in a twisted malformed sense that in no way relates to the concept, [i]even though it does.[/i] Regardless, I've grown quite fond of #offtopic, and would hate to see it get flooded with Desticles, so, go team flood! [spoiler]Also, don't use any blankets they (the enemy) give you. Just a suggestion. [/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • Flood not kill Flood.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I'd go apeshit if this happened. [spoiler]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • That's awesome!
                Add more answer options

• Now if only they could take a hint and stay where they belong.
                Add more answer options

• Edited by BerzerkLlama: 7/25/2014 6:23:34 AM
                10/10
                Add more answer options

• I'm pretty sure we wouldn't exactly warn them... We'd just bust down the door and clean the place.
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.