JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by SamGamgee: 7/23/2014 10:50:10 PM

My shingen-c is broken!?

The shingen
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This was edited on my birthday!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Bump.
      Add more answer options

• [quote]Edited by SamGamgee: Jul 23 2014 at 6:50:10 PM [/quote]
      Add more answer options

• Did he/she quit?
      Add more answer options

• Nice pulse rifle.
      Add more answer options

• Dismantle shingen yessssss???
      Add more answer options

• Did you fix it?
      Add more answer options

• OP's guardian is like a time capsule
      Add more answer options

• Necrobumped.
      Add more answer options

• Went to your one toon. Doesn't even have it equipped. Can't be that op.... [spoiler]#thisdudehasntplayedsince4ever[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• Bump
      Add more answer options

• Whats wrong with your shingen?
      Add more answer options

• Shingen-c 4 lyf
      Add more answer options

TheGreatNike
      TheGreatNike

im here for you bb 💃 - old

#NecrobumpSeason ~[i]TheGreatNike[/i]
      Add more answer options

• Not anymore!
      Add more answer options

• Ultra necrobumo
      Add more answer options

16 Replies
      • Before I got Suros that was my go to weapon.
        Add more answer options

• Righteo.... Back to the real word with you..
        Add more answer options

• Ooook.......
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.