JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/23/2014 7:19:41 PM

The Tower needs a shooting range.

Please? It would be great to try out those new shiny's without having to load into other modes.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I like the idea. Good call.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Indeed.
    Add more answer options

• Yes, dear god yes even Bioware did that
    Add more answer options

• It already has a shooting range! It's called the Cosmodrome 8)
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Agreed, I was like where is my target dummy after I bought my new gun... seriously I have to load into a Crucible just to fire my gun... :(
      Add more answer options

• 100% agree, maybe even able to try ones on sale at Gunsmith?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • And free unlimited ammo while in said range.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • This so much.
          Add more answer options

• I agree. If not a quickly loaded instance for demoing a dealer's weapons then at least a small area with targets at varying distances to fire your shiny new purchase. Just be sure to disable being able to pull the trigger while aimed at players in the range with you. Stepping out of the area would have you revert back to third person and disable weapon use. If nothing else it would add to the entertainment value of The Tower.
          Add more answer options

• 100% agreed
          Add more answer options

• Who could disagree?
          Add more answer options

AlphaEmpire
          AlphaEmpire

Bring the Glory - old

Yes out weapons that are in market to see if we want to buy them
          Add more answer options

• That's a awesome idea
          Add more answer options

• I really like that idea
          Add more answer options

• I like it
          Add more answer options

• +1 for this...i hate having to load up explore or something to try out a random gun i just got decrypted
          Add more answer options

• Yea you could practice on bots
          Add more answer options

• Yes, the enemies can be holograms.
          Add more answer options

• Yes yes yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yes yesYes yes yes yes yes yes. I cant say yes enough, this needs to happen.
          Add more answer options

• I agree. Something kind of like the shooting range under Marcus' shop in borderlands 2 would be nice just to try new guns.
          Add more answer options

• Yes, was thinking about this yesterday. Get a gun I haven't really used and want to test.
          Add more answer options

• This needs to be in the final game
          Add more answer options

• Bump.
          Add more answer options

• Bump
          Add more answer options

• You should post this in feedback... great idea btw...
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • The tower needs more everything. I really hope we aren't just limited to those 3 areas in the actual game
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            1 2 3 4 5 6
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.