JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/23/2014 7:19:41 PM

The Tower needs a shooting range.

Please? It would be great to try out those new shiny's without having to load into other modes.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• what about also including a personal space like a house or apartment or sonething, i mean we are still in a city so it wouldnt be exaggerated to add it in, you can buy upgrades and lead Destiny to the next galaxy in terms of customization
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • YES! 100% YES!
      Add more answer options

• Bungie MAKE THIS HAPPEN!
      Add more answer options

• I was just thinking the same thing! So many weapons but no range to practice with!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Mass effect had a shooting range and it was pointless. I would actually use one in Destiny.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Yeah, and a survival/holographic training room that you can see how long you can survive in with your fire team for rewards.
          Add more answer options

• I support this idea all the way
          Add more answer options

• Thanks to spicymilk for resurrecting this old thread. 😊
          Add more answer options

• What about a training room? A'la x-men. Where you can do some vr training type stuff against multiple types of bad guy. Would be pretty cool. Just saying.
          Add more answer options

• Agreed. Would love to be able to test out my new gun without having to load explore.
          Add more answer options

• That... Is a great idea.
          Add more answer options

• Yes
          Add more answer options

• We could use those useless exo droids that sweep 24/7 and a couple of boxes or something . Hahaha
          Add more answer options

• I feel like the tower needs more than just that. Like a club for dancing and gambling with your hard earned glimmer. Maybe some mini games and gear trading. Anyone agree?
          Add more answer options

13 Replies
          • Yes that would be awsome than you also can show of a litlle bit with your new weapon with others
            Add more answer options

• Yes!
            Add more answer options

• I enjoy this idea of a shooting range
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Birdy: 7/25/2014 1:39:34 PM
            Absolutely class idea! Wouldn't mind a driving range for a sparrow but I'll take the shooting range first :P
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I was thinking the same thing. Great minds think alike.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I agree. There are so many times I want to see exactly what sight certain guns have before I go out into the field and use them (as well as recoil and other things).
                Add more answer options

• The tower needs alot more than that its a boring place to be. Why not have some exploration capabilities around the tower?
                Add more answer options

• Edited by sporeboy100: 7/25/2014 3:04:22 PM
                what if the Tower map we were given is actually incomplete, what if the guys at bungie are still working on the Tower, but gave us a small sample of the Tower to play with, for all we know, they might actually have a shooting range, a driving range, a disco for the dancing kind, more vendors, more things to look at
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • I doubt they are working on stuff like the tower at this point. Dev guys are working on DLC or patching stuff found in the beta. Server crew is trying not to shit themselves when they see the logged in number double from the open beta. I wouldn't how ever be surprised to see more in the tower when the game launches.
                  Add more answer options

• Yeah! And a place to trade equipment with other players
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • I agree
                    Add more answer options

• Yes. Also, they need at least 50 customizable dances and therefore a night club in the Tower.
                    Add more answer options

12 Replies
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.