JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by Ascetic43: 7/23/2014 6:43:37 PM

D Pad, Gesture and Ammo Synthesis Short cut

I think the gestures should be taken off of the directional pad, and pushing JUST "up" on directional pad should bring up a gesture selection wheel, and then D-Pad "right" can be Ammo Expendables selection wheel for regular, heavy and special, because if there IS a way to use expendables quickly, a short cut in battle, I don't know it. This way you'd still have 2 more directions to open selection wheels for other sub-selections. What do we think? I love the game so far. Cheers.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I love the game but having to go into your menu to reload ur ammo is the dumbest thing they have designed. Worse than any bug.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Has Bungie looked into making a hotkey for ammo synthesis yet? I hate being in the middle of a raid and having to go to inventory for this. Sitting there like a scarecrow hoping to scare away minions.
    Add more answer options

• Good ideas. One of my own: "Point" (D-pad left) would be more handy if it would highlight the object in question - like a loot box or a high-priority target. I know it's derivative of other games, but exactly what's original nowadays? And eliminate "sit". D-pad down can be used better.
    Add more answer options

• Good idea, however if I had a choice I would rather hold the reload button on the empty gun that is selected and have the synthesis option come up and quickly press "X" to confirm using it for a reload. However I would take a shortcut anyway it comes.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.