JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/23/2014 5:54:43 PM

Toggle Flashlight

I know this may seem simple, but when walking through really dark areas, such as caves to look for chests, or hives to get xp and such, it'd be nice to be able to turn on a light. I am aware of Ghosts ability that when you toggle him, he scans around and you get a small and quick view of the room. What I would like is to have a solid light trust turns on and off to the players will, not at certian points.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Agree completely.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• To be honest, if you look at the E3 build that they showed off there clearly was a way to toggle the flashlight.
    Add more answer options

• They had that as a thing in the E3 video. ...like a lot of other things it got removed.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Technology to Revive from the dead, check. Night vision tech... Too complicated.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • But then the crota raid would be too easy... If we could actually see the holes we are supposed to avoid.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Agreed. I would want this as well. I understand that I can adjust the brightness of the game in my menu but all I need is a quick way to activate a light and take a look around.
          Add more answer options

• I would love this small improvement.
          Add more answer options

• Keen scout should give you night vision Or knucklehead radar
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • If not this then let us pulse the ghost scan with a button press or something. You can get a good picture of your surroundings in the dark with that but it takes too long to keep whipping out your ghost.
            Add more answer options

• Bump! We should be in control or our light. This falling over things and getting stuck in the dark is tiresome.
            Add more answer options

• The enemy is called "the darkness" for a reason
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • +1 Master Chief style!
              Add more answer options

• Bump.
              Add more answer options

CarbonPandaKing
              CarbonPandaKing

I'll be back for ROI - old

The sunless cell?
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • That's not already in because it would not cause too much lag but like the idea
                Add more answer options

• Bump
                Add more answer options

• Be nice if ghost illuminated area better with it in your palm, a good trade off
                Add more answer options

• Here here
                Add more answer options

• Agree!
                Add more answer options

• Completely agree. This has come multiple times when I've been playing with friends. It needs to be added.
                Add more answer options

• Bump
                Add more answer options

• Bump
                Add more answer options

• At least more light from summoning/toggling Ghost, that would be cool.
                Add more answer options

• Half life 3 confir... This would be a great idea
                Add more answer options

• This sounds like a good idea
                Add more answer options

• so much yes
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.