JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

7/23/2014 1:36:39 PM
Bptmacho1

After playing Beta, I am canceling my preorder

Because no game should be this amazing and addicting.. ..Bungie has created something dangerous.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yes indeed
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Yup I'm.preparing myself to.live.all.alone
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Haha. I though you were going to be the first person to say they hate this game.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • You are easily impressed because this game us FAR from amazing. Its boring. No depth. NOT open world. Invisible walls everywhere. Boring guns. Stupid ammo system. Dead world The most people I've ever seen in the cimmon zone is 4. Small map. No actual map. No chat. No voice. No space craft in a space game. Horrible voice acting. Boring missions. No weather effects. Low level cap. WORST PVP ever! Yeah, amazing game. Lol
          Add more answer options

151 Replies
          • I already told my friends on FFXIV I'll disappear for prolonged periods of time once this game drops.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I've already told everyone I know that if they want to find me this winter, they'll need a spaceship. Or a PS4.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • It's not the simple to get off your Destiny addiction.
                Add more answer options

• I drank two cups of coffee and pulled a destiny all nighter.
                Add more answer options

• What an amazing compliment! Well said! But don't cancel your pre-order. Kittens die if that happens O.o,y,,
                Add more answer options

• One of us.....*zombie moan*
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Ha! Totally syked me out. Downloading now, that was actually not the longest work day ever believe it or not. Refreshing.
                  Add more answer options

• I have to agree. It is very. Addicting and easy to loose track of time.
                  Add more answer options

• Funny stuff
                  Add more answer options

• Was ready to flame until I read the whole post. So boosted.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • haha awesome:) glad u like it.
                    Add more answer options

• :- D I appreciate you
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Oh now that is how you troll.
                      Add more answer options

• They should've just called this game what it really is....CRACK!
                      Add more answer options

• funny I was just thinking the same thing...also I need a nap lol
                      Add more answer options

• Lmao nice. You got us all
                      Add more answer options

• I agree it is addictive but however it is not origanal they roled a bunch of games into one
                      Add more answer options

8 Replies
                      • Destiny is a hell of a game.
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          WNxPowder
                          WNxPowder

This thing on?vhfastm - old

I actually did cancel my preorder, and upgraded to special edition.
                          Add more answer options

9 Replies
                          • Its fun but now since playing the 17th I'm bored and putting it down until retail release.
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • I searches for the ghost editing but now i am stuck with the Vanguard edition. I did not know that the ghost edition was really special... O Well ill survive:)
                              Add more answer options

• U just don't know how to enjoy and have fun..
                              Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.