JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Help

Help us help you.

7/23/2014 1:03:24 PM

Xbox 360 Beta download, where is it!?!?

I have been digging through the xbox live marketplace and cannot find the download for the beta on my xbox 360, yes I have redeemed my code via my bungie account and have link my bungie to my gamertag. Can anyone help me?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i figured it out it is 3 different codes go to redeem codes in the market place and put them in one at a time good luck now just waiting for it to download
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You have to go into redeem code in store and type in one of the 3 keys they gave you on your Bungie account. Then to DL you just start the game from dashboard and it starts the DL
    Add more answer options

• I typed my code in at 1am this morning. Destiny didn't show up on my downloads for at least 20 mins. After that it wouldn't download so pause it then resume. Hope this helps 👍
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.