JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Help

Help us help you.

7/23/2014 7:05:30 AM

Xbox 360 - download gone, no client in games list..

So I've redeemed one of my beta codes for 360, through my XBL account page online. Then my system started the download and I left it alone, downloading ( I assumed).. But last I saw it was at 0% for about 20 minutes... Now (about an hour or so later) the download is gone from my download queue, and there's no Destiny client in my games collection. Help! I didnt want to try using another beta key.. and reusing the first one only gives me a prompt stating that its taken. How can I restart the download?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Figured it out... Just had to re-add it to my download queue through my download history on the xbox live site.. Should've figured that out earlier.. lol Added a link just in case anyone else runs across this porblem.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.