JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/23/2014 3:34:45 AM

Dear complainers, please...just stop.

To all those that are complaining, and putting down Bungie or Destiny because it has some issues; please just stop. It is a beta, and this is exactly the reason Bungie has kindly let us sample their game. In fact, they told us to break it. Why? So they can fix those problems and hopefully have them resolved for the final release. Instead of acting like a child and using vulgar language and insults, why not try being constructive? If there's an issue, document it, and post it in a thread that already exists (yes, do a search you lazy people), and simply let them know what happened in an organized, mature way. Even better, try to communicate what you were trying to do when it happened, or provide an error code if you were given one. Doing it like that only helps Bungie quickly pinpoint the issues instead of trying to sift through hundreds of posts of childish, immature behavior. If you want Destiny to be so great, then step back from your little insignificant tantrums and help Bungie make it great. Thank you.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]To all those that are complaining, and putting down Bungie or Destiny because it has some issues; please just stop. It is a beta, and this is exactly the reason Bungie has kindly let us sample their game. In fact, they told us to break it. Why? So they can fix those problems and hopefully have them resolved for the final release. Instead of acting like a child and using vulgar language and insults, why not try being constructive? If there's an issue, document it, and post it in a thread that already exists (yes, do a search you lazy people), and simply let them know what happened in an organized, mature way. Even better, try to communicate what you were trying to do when it happened, or provide an error code if you were given one. Doing it like that only helps Bungie quickly pinpoint the issues instead of trying to sift through hundreds of posts of childish, immature behavior. If you want Destiny to be so great, then step back from your little insignificant tantrums and help Bungie make it great. Thank you.[/quote] Couldn't have said it any better.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • There are whiners but there are also people who want to help destiny improve the game, people being negative is never good, but there are also people who genuinely want to help bungie improve the game. A complaint is a very valid source of info that bungie can then use to improve destiny for its final release. If no one spoke up they wouldn't know what we thought.
      Add more answer options

• Ill stop bitching when they handle their Hunter problem. Seriously overpowered in PvP.
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Your topic is in the wrong forum. This does not constitute feedback. your post should be in the Destiny section.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Although I agree that the overwhelming posts are whining threads about minor issues or ridiculous balancing and nerf demands, not every complaint can be ignored with a general "It's a beta" response. A lot of things can't be changed within the next 6 weeks (sparsely populated and dead open world, very long loading time everywhere, missing options for ad hoc fireteams and social interaction / communication etc.) But Bungie is planning to support Destiny for the next 10 years so I will give them at least 1 year after the final release. Personally, I thought the Beta was very helpful for me to see what Bungie is trying to achieve with Destiny. Sure I was hoping the RPG elements would be more consistent and stronger, but they never labeled Destiny a MMORPG. Their messaging was always clear: It's a shared world shooter.
          Add more answer options

• I figured during the 48 hours of "maintenance" there would be some changes and fixes after.. perhaps some updates to apply some of the suggestions by the community... such as any kind of communication whatsoever... like voice chat in PvP for example... I get back on the game after the maintenance is done, and NOTHING... everything seems exactly the same. That is why I am starting to lose faith in Bungie to actually LISTEN to it's fan base and improve on this game. What were they doing that whole time? If we don't complain, nothing will change, and all the problems and mistakes they have made will continue into the full release... so I completely disagree with OP, the whole point in beta is to make changes to improve on the game before release, and we have to let Bungie know what they messed up on.
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • Thank you for this. I'm so over the whinging brats.
            Add more answer options

• Also with PS4 you can record what is happening or take screenshots. That is the best way to show what you have experienced. I am surprised destiny havent got a Submit Bug form somewhere, with the option to upload images etc.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • It's easy to take the high road when you don't have the same experience as others. Cut the whiners some slack. Not everyone has an error free experience or gaming experience as ideal as you may have. We are all just a couple of bad experiences away from being one you consider a "whiner."
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • This topic is even more useless than the ones by the whiners. I can't stand topics like this in general when it comes to gaming forums. "LEAVE BRITTANY ALLOOONE!! >:'((((((((((" That's basically what these topics are.
                Add more answer options

• Well if people didn't complain it wouldn't get fixed, and how is your topic feedback about destiny's beta?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • My concern is the time they have now to fix issues as release is nearly upon us. The "Alpha" should have been 6+ months ago and the "Beta" 3+ months ago. They were nothing but glorified demos (which I was glad to play), but that may harm what can be fixed before release.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • I just hope they hold off on any nerf/buff until after we play the full game.
                    Add more answer options

5 Replies
                    • QFT well said sir
                      Add more answer options

• Exactly. I hope Bungie doesn't listen to anyone just being belligerent. Gamers can be real jerks most the time and have no idea what their suggestion would do to the balance of the rest of the game or what it takes to code something in.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • *cough* bf4 beta *cough* What are you looking at... I didn't say anything.
                        Add more answer options

5 Replies
                        • This doesn't belong in #Feedback unless you say "PLS REEMOOF WHINNERZ CUZ D3Y OP"
                          Add more answer options

• This seems like a topic that should have been a reply to a particular post instead of a topic of its own. It especially shouldn't be under the feedback section.
                          Add more answer options

• Just give them some neosporin for their butt hurt
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • We are supposed to bitch, it's a beta.
                            Add more answer options

• You came to the feedback channel to bitch about complaints?. gtfo
                            Add more answer options

• I assume you are not talking about me as my post was well thought out, well, mostly... http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/66545795/0/0/1
                            Add more answer options

• I think your confusing complaining with feedback which is what they are asking for soo........????
                            Add more answer options

• Shut up dude people complain. You can tell them to stop once the official game releases and they are still whining. Complaining is one way for people to voice their opinions or beliefs on a beta...where feedback (in any form) is asked of us. So shut up
                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                            • I thought the whole purpose of a BETA was kind of TO "complain". Otherwise it would just be a retail release right?
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • But things kill me and that's not fair. So must mean that it is too powerful so you must nerf it. And then once that's nerfed you must nerf whatever is used after that and then buff anything that I am using but not other people's.
                                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                1 2 3
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.